Pages




Daydreaming

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

So I feel like lately when I'm sitting in my cube at work, I've been daydreaming.  Thinking that there's got to be something more than cube life.  Maybe that's why I started this blog.  I don't mean that I started it to someday make money and be able to work outside of an office.  It's more of an outlet.  Maybe if I daydream here then it will be easier to put that away and focus at work.  So get ready for me to daydream here :)

Wouldn't it be nice if we could all really be what we wanted when we grew up?  For as long as I can remember, all I've ever wanted to do is ride horses.  My dreams were of owning my own, riding every day of the week, and being in the Olympics.  Obviously the Olympics is not something that's going to happen because the amount of money that you need to compete at that level is crazy.  Instead of going into a career with horses, I decided that making money in another career and owning horses on the side was my best bet.  Somewhere along the way, riding became too expensive and I stopped taking lessons and I can't even begin to describe how much I miss it.  My plan is to start riding again this summer.  I truly feel like it's a part of me and I don't feel right without it.


In the meantime I'm going to keep working and saving so that someday I can wake up to this!





What did you want to be when you were little?
Are you working in your dream job?

No comments:

Post a Comment