Pages




Icebreaker

Monday, March 10, 2014

Yikes!  This feels like one of those times where you're with a bunch of people you don't know and you're supposed to say your name and and adjective with the same letter.  Too bad there's always so many M names and I'm usually at the end so I end up with something weird like musical (I can't play an instrument to save my life) or medieval.. what?

My Fella

  Well I don't know that I can pick one adjective to describe myself or this blog.  This isn't really a fashion or fitness or food or how to/diy blog.  It's just sort of me, living a normal life, dealing with normal things, trying to get by and be happy.  I'd say happy consists of a mix of family, friends, my dog, food, working out, getting outside, some other variables, and binge watching TV shows like House of Cards and Friday Night Lights (Tim Riggins <3)


I really do torture this poor little thing


I feel like this blog should be sort of a - you're not alone - type thing.  I deal with loans and rent and rosacea and family things trying to keep up a good exercise schedule and trying to eat healthy and just normal, every day stuff.  This is a place to work through all of that together. Sometimes I'll have tips for you and sometimes it may be the other way around.
My favorite blogs that I read are ones that make me feel like I'm visiting a friend, so here's to making new friends!

I do love friends!



My mom on her 70th Birthday






<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11910269/?claim=s2ectjv43kv">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment